1. Information we need to collect and store
1. When the software is running, it will apply for permission to obtain the memory card content, location services, microphone, camera and photo album.
2. When logging in to trade, the following information will be collected:
(a) The device name, system version, local IP, UUID, operator, and location information of the Apple mobile phone.
(b) The device name, device serial number, device type, system version, MAC address, local IP, network IP, IMEI, UUID, ICCID, location information, permission list, collection time and language type of the Android phone.
(c) The fingerprint information/face ID saved on the phone.
3. Personal information collected through account opening and other functions includes name, phone number, bank information, ID card information, face recognition and third-party account information.
4. When the software crashes or usage problems occur, users can choose to upload the runtime log.
2. How we use, collect and store your information
1. In accordance with the regulatory requirements, for customers entering the market through futures companies, we will collect terminal information when they log in to trade.
2. Through fingerprint information/face ID, customers can enter transactions more quickly.
3. By uploading operation logs, our company can locate and repair problems more timely and efficiently, and provide customers with better services.
3. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
1. Except in cases of our corporate restructuring, merger, or sale by our company, where we may transfer all personal information collected to relevant third parties, we will not provide, sell, rent, share, or trade your personal information with any unrelated third parties without your prior consent and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, or mandatory administrative or judicial requirements.
2. We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(a) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance
(b) According to the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements
(c) Directly related to national security and national defense security
(d) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests
(e) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution, etc.
(f) Other situations stipulated by law
4. Information security
Keeping your personal information secure is important to us.
The Company uses various security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of information. We will protect the information you submit to us through widely accepted industry standards (e.g., firewalls, encryption) during data transmission and data retention. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, please understand that even if the company does its best to strengthen security measures, it cannot guarantee the absolute security of information.
5. Information usage period
Generally speaking, the Company will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and will comply with the data retention periods required by applicable law.
6. Legal Disclaimer
If you start using the products or services we provide, we will be deemed to have fully understood and agreed to all the contents described in this policy; we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. If we make major changes to this policy, we will notify you through a website notification.
DA Financial Service (S) Pte Ltd
(Company Registration 201606961C)
6 Raffles Quay, #16-01
DA Financial Service (S) Pte Ltd is registered with ACRA under Registration No. 201606961C and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. DA Financial Service (S) Pte Ltd does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or recommendations.
Version 1.1 2023